At Bakerview Heating & Cooling, we treat all our customers with honesty and integrity. With our staff having over 35 years of combined experience serving the HVAC industry, we have all the experience needed to serve you and make you comfortable in your home. We listen to what our customers are saying and we choose together, with our customers, which product and model will fit their budget and house design.
We specialize in retrofit, service of your existing furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, fireplace, hot water heater, and water on demand. Our goal is to provide you with support, excellent service, and lasting value.
We respect our customers for choosing Bakerview Heating & Cooling as their supplier of choice. Our estimates are free and we would be pleased to serve your family.
– Sean Jackson, Operations Manager
We would like to inform our customers that we are being proactive and taking all recommended measures to protect our customers and staff in response to COVID-19. Bakerview Heating & Cooling Ltd. is committed to providing you with the support you need.
We have taken increased steps to protect the health of you and your family, as well as the health of our technicians. All our staff will have the necessary supplies to comply with our normal sanitation routine, with the added measure of wearing a fresh pair of disposable gloves during your visit. We are also practicing social distancing. If you choose to do so, we can email you the service invoice and you can phone in your credit card payment to the dispatch office to eliminate the need for any hand to hand contact with paper invoices and credit/debit cards.
Wishing you and your family continued health.
A BIG thank you to all of our customers – both present and future – for coming to visit us the BC HOME AND GARDEN SHOW again this year!
We had a GREAT time and hope you did too!
We’ll be there again in February 2021, but in the meantime, if you have ANY questions related to our products, services, or company, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling our dispatch office at 604.371.4328, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or completing our online request form contained on our website.
~ Sean and Nick
Replace your old natural gas furnace, boiler, or water heater with an eligible ENERGY STAR® model and you could qualify for a rebate of either $500 to $1000 on a furnace, $1000 on a boiler, or $200 to $1000 on a water heater.
Are you eligible?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer with natural gas as your primary source of heat.
- Your existing furnace or boiler must be a minimum of 10 years old and not require repairs in excess of $1,000 (pre-tax including parts and labour).
- You must be replacing an existing water heater
- You must install an eligible ENERGY STAR furnace or boiler with a two-pipe direct vent system (to be verified by submitting a photograph as part of your application).
- You must have purchased, installed and paid in full for your furnace or boiler on or after March 1, 2019 or your water heater after January 1, 2019.
- Applications must be submitted within 60 days of the installation date.
Find eligible models
Furnaces must be ENERGY STAR or equivalent and be at least 95 per cent efficient or higher
Boilers must be ENERGY STAR or equivalent and be at least 94 per cent efficient or higher
Water heaters must be ENERGY STAR
Furnace Eligible Models
Boiler Eligible Models
Water Heaters Eligible Models