At Bakerview Heating & Cooling, we treat all our customers with honesty and integrity. With our staff having over 35 years of combined experience serving the HVAC industry, we have all the experience needed to serve you and make you comfortable in your home. We listen to what our customers are saying and we choose together, with our customers, which product and model will fit their budget and house design.
We specialize in retrofit, service of your existing furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, fireplace, hot water heater, and water on demand. Our goal is to provide you with support, excellent service, and lasting value.
We respect our customers for choosing Bakerview Heating & Cooling as their supplier of choice. Our estimates are free and we would be pleased to serve your family.
- Sean Jackson, Operations Manager
Replace your old natural gas furnace or boiler with an eligible ENERGY STAR® model and you could qualify for a rebate of either $500 or $700 on a furnace, or $500 on a boiler.
Are you eligible?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer with natural gas as your primary source of heat.
- Your existing furnace or boiler must be a minimum of 10 years old and not require repairs in excess of $1,000 (pre-tax including parts and labour).
- You must install an eligible ENERGY STAR furnace or boiler with a two-pipe direct vent system (to be verified by submitting a photograph as part of your application).
- You must have purchased, installed and paid in full for your furnace or boiler on or after July 10, 2018.
- Applications must be submitted within 60 days of the installation date.
Find eligible models
Furnaces must be ENERGY STAR or equivalent and be at least 95 per cent efficient or higher
Boilers must be ENERGY STAR or equivalent and be at least 94 per cent efficient or higher
Furnace Eligible Models
Boiler Eligible Models
Have your furnace or boiler and/or fireplace serviced by August 17, 2018 and you may qualify for a $25 rebate on each—one for your heating system and one for your fireplace—for a total of $50.
Do you qualify?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer.
- The maintenance service must be carried out by a Technical Safety BC licensed natural gas contractor.
- The service must occur between May 14 and August 17, 2018.
- If you qualify, your rebate will appear as a credit on your natural gas bill.