With winter coming, now is a good time to have your natural gas appliances serviced. Have your furnace or boiler, fireplace, and tankless water heater serviced by November 30, 2020 and you may qualify for up to a $150 rebate!
Do you qualify?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer
- The maintenance service must be carried out by a Technical Safety BC licensed natural gas contractor
- The service must occur between September 1 and November 30, 2020
- Apply online for your rebate by December 7, 2020
Replace your old natural gas furnace, boiler, or water heater with an eligible ENERGY STAR® model and you could qualify for a rebate of either $500 to $1000 on a furnace, $1000 on a boiler, or $200 to $1000 on a water heater.
Are you eligible?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer with natural gas as your primary source of heat.
- Your existing furnace or boiler must be a minimum of 10 years old and not require repairs in excess of $1,000 (pre-tax including parts and labour).
- You must be replacing an existing water heater
- You must install an eligible ENERGY STAR furnace or boiler with a two-pipe direct vent system (to be verified by submitting a photograph as part of your application).
- You must have purchased, installed and paid in full for your furnace or boiler on or after March 1, 2019 or your water heater after January 1, 2019.
- Applications must be submitted within 60 days of the installation date.
Find eligible models
Furnaces must be ENERGY STAR or equivalent and be at least 95 per cent efficient or higher
Boilers must be ENERGY STAR or equivalent and be at least 94 per cent efficient or higher
Water heaters must be ENERGY STAR
Furnace Eligible Models
Boiler Eligible Models
Water Heaters Eligible Models
At Bakerview Heating & Cooling, we treat all our customers with honesty and integrity. With our staff having over 35 years of combined experience serving the HVAC industry, we have all the experience needed to serve you and make you comfortable in your home. We listen to what our customers are saying and we choose together, with our customers, which product and model will fit their budget and house design.
We specialize in retrofit, service of your existing furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, fireplace, hot water heater, and water on demand. Our goal is to provide you with support, excellent service, and lasting value.
We respect our customers for choosing Bakerview Heating & Cooling as their supplier of choice. Our estimates are free and we would be pleased to serve your family.
– Sean Jackson, Operations Manager