Have your furnace or boiler and/or fireplace serviced by August 17, 2018 and you may qualify for a $25 rebate on each—one for your heating system and one for your fireplace—for a total of $50.
Do you qualify?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer.
- The maintenance service must be carried out by a Technical Safety BC licensed natural gas contractor.
- The service must occur between May 14 and August 17, 2018.
- If you qualify, your rebate will appear as a credit on your natural gas bill.
At Bakerview Heating & Cooling, we treat all our customers with honesty and integrity. With our staff having over 35 years of combined experience serving the HVAC industry, we have all the experience needed to serve you and make you comfortable in your home. We listen to what our customers are saying and we choose together, with our customers, which product and model will fit their budget and house design.
We specialize in retrofit, service of your existing furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, fireplace, hot water heater, and water on demand. Our goal is to provide you with support, excellent service, and lasting value.
We respect our customers for choosing Bakerview Heating & Cooling as their supplier of choice. Our estimates are free and we would be pleased to serve your family.
- Sean Jackson, Operations Manager